Wednesday, May 6, 2009

First


I've had a livejournal account for some time now, but I feel like it's not a particularly professional look compared to blogger and I really do quite like to have all of Google's strange forays into things other than searching under my purview, so. Here I am. This is to theoretically be an art blog.

I also have a deviantart account that I use for art stuff, so I'm not sure. I feel like I have a need for an online portfolio that can't really be met by any of those accounts. I suppose I should take the time to forge something that does work for me.

Perhaps I'll backdate some older material, or just add it in as "new entries". I need first to figure out if there's an easy gallery or photo option here. It doesn't seem like it just yet. Ahhh, Picasa... I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment